Read them now or read them later! Here are some of the stuff I liked this week:
1) The question we all ask. by Jon Acuff – A really good Serious Wednesday blog post about what makes us special. I can’t recommend it enough.
Al Gore's TED Talk in 2006
2) Greatest Hits of TED Videos from Fast Company – There are so many TED Talks out there, that I’m just happy someone compiled a list of the greatest hits so we can bookmark them for viewing later on. If you’re not familiar with the TED Talks, it’s time to do your research and catch up!
3) One Question with Ken Coleman – Quick but meaty interviews with great leaders like John Maxwell, Tony Dungy, Seth Godin, and Malcolm Gladwell.
4) Top 10 Google Earth Finds from Time.com – This list has been around for a while, but I just came across it lately. Just in case you missed it, you might want to check it out. So cool!
5) THE “BER” MONTHS ARE HERE! by Jenn Punzalan – Great Christmas season suggestions. In the Philippines, it’s never to early to start planning!
And that’s all for this week, my friends! Have a great weekend!
* * *
If you liked this, you might be interested in these related posts:
If you want to receive updates when I publish new blog posts, you can subscribe via RSS or e-mail. You can also follow me on Twitter.
Posted in RECOMMENDATIONS
Tagged Christmas, Fast Company, Jenn Punzalan, John Maxwell, Jon Acuff, Ken Coleman, Malcolm Gladwell, Seth Godin, Stuff Christians Like, TED, TED Talk, TED Talks, Time, Tony Dungy
If you had more time to spend in your day, what would you do with it?