I am currently overloaded with free learning materials. Thank God for generous people on the internet. Let me share some of the great resources I’ve come across lately:
1) Leadership and Influence Summit – 36 video talks that you can watch for free at your own time (before November 15). The speaker lineup includes Chris Brogan, Jon Acuff, Keith Ferrazzi, Erwin McManus, Mark Sanborn, Tim Elmore, Charlene Li, and a bunch of other great leaders. Some of the topics include The Power of Story, Planning for Success, the Ziglar Way, the E-Myth, Social Nation, Communicate to Lead, Generation iY, etc. Need I go on? Great stuff.
2) Tools and Resources from Generation iY / SaveTheirFutureNow.com – Author Tim Elmore came up with a book that I’ve been wanting to read called Generation iY. Until I get my hands on that book, I’ve been devouring all the informative and useful articles on their website–treasures for a teacher like me. If you’re a parent, educator, youth worker, employer, or anyone who interacts with young people on a regular basis, these resources will come in handy.
3) The Leader as Lifelong Learner, a guest post by Daniel Offer at Michael Hyatt‘s blog – This post reminds me of the entry that I wrote a couple of weeks ago, “Do all leaders really have to be readers?” In this blog post, Offer offers (I couldn’t resist) a strong argument in favor of reading books. As a book-lover myself, I couldn’t agree more. He gives some great strategies for those who struggle with reading.
Let me know if these resources helped you!
* * *
If you liked this, you might be interested in these related posts:
- What I’m Loving This Week: To-Do Lists, Leadership Tips, Book Lists
- What I’m Loving This Week: More Power Thoughts
- Back on the blog and what I’m loving this week…
- What I’m Loving This Week: GREAT VIDEOS (and more blog posts!)