1) A high-level leadership question by Steven Furtick – In this blog post, Furtick presents “a simple, high-level leadership question you can ask every day that could significantly enhance the way you lead.” He hit the nail on the head. Great advice.
2) Before You Make a Career Change by Maurilio Amorim – Because I went through a drastic career change (and some other smaller changes along the way), I totally agree with the points that he wrote. I especially like the last point. Good stuff!
4) NoiseTrade.com – I love free music! So much to choose from, and all you need to do is provide your email address. So far, they haven’t spammed me, so I’m a happy trader.
5) The OMF Lit Pre-Christmas Sale – One of my favorite times of the year! I love these OMF sales–they give big discounts on great books. One year, I helped my friend finish his Christmas shopping in the 2 hours we spent in the Boni outlet. Some of the books that I’ve read and liked recently that are included in the 30% introductory offer include Dug Down Deep by Joshua Harris and 10 Best Decisions a Woman Can Make by Pam Farrel.
What are you loving this week?
* * *
If you liked this, you might be interested in these related posts:
- What I’m Loving this Week: Learning Resources
- What I’m Loving This Week: To-Do Lists, Leadership Tips, Book Lists
- What I’m Loving This Week: GREAT VIDEOS (and more blog posts!)