This week has been all about videos! I’ve got more awesome stuff to share with you:
1) LeBron’s Nike commercial – One of the most creative commercials I’ve seen this year. I came across this by way of Carlos Whittaker’s blog–the comments section on his blog post alone is worth spending time on. Lots of great insights. In my opinion, what makes this commercial great is that it causes the viewer to really think. It’s controversial, clever, and thought-provoking all at the same time.
2) A movie trailer proposal – Came across this through a tweet by Bryan Allain. More than the video (although it was good, too), I really liked the blog post that tells the story behind the couple’s relationship. Awesome stuff.
3) Dog says grace – I LOVED THIS. Just watch it. Oh, and you must read the story behind it too!
I love this dog!
Meanwhile, I couldn’t resist leaving out some of the thought-provoking blog posts I read this week, so here they are, in case you’d like to check them out:
- All You Can Do is All You Can Do by David Bonifacio @ Lifebiz.ph
- Children Don’t Learn That They Matter From the Bible. They Learn It From You by Donald Miller
- Do You Understand You from the Catalyst Blog
- Lies We Believe: We Always Need 100% Effort by Maurilio Amorim
- Choice by Sarah Markley
- Ignoring the Soundtrack by Jon Acuff
That’s all for the week, friends! Do you have any goodies to share? Please feel free to drop a note in the comments below. In the meantime, have a happy weekend!
* * *
If you liked this, you might be interested in these related posts:
- What I’m Loving This Week: All Sorts of Stuff!
- What I’m Loving This Week: Thoughts on Love, Life, and Waiting
- What I’m Loving This Week: Awesome Internet Finds