- Missing Melody Gersbach (by Joyce Burton Titular)
- Never Say Never (by David Bonifacio)
- Tell Me Thursday: A Question About Your Mission (by Linny Lareza)
- 7 Important Lessons I Learned as a Preschool Teacher (by Carisse Escueta)
- Strong-Armed Weakness (by Hilary Isaac)
- Everybody Has a Different Story (by Owie Burns)
- Tell Me Thursday: My Adorable Nephew Wants to Know… (feat. Tristan Limon)
I really appreciate these people!
In other news, I just returned from an awesome trip to China. It was another one of those faith journeys where I was stretched outside of my comfort zone. And I’m glad I went, because I was blessed with great experiences and wonderful new friends.
A lot of things happened and I can’t get into detail at the moment, but here’s what I will say:
1) God is so good.
2) He answers prayers.
3) His grace is sufficient.
4) I am able to do more when I am not focused on my own problems and desires.
5) Love never fails. (1 corinthians 13:8)
That was just a random selection of thoughts from this past week. :)
I’ll need some time to get back into writing mode, but in the meantime, let me share some good stuff I found on the ‘net, now that I’m back online:
1) M.A.P.S.: The 4 Pillars of Creative Job Fulfillment by Jason Theodor @ the99percent.com – Good and practical career advice.
3) Bowlin’ with Chris Tomlin – I wish I was at Catalyst Atlanta this weekend, but at least I can still enjoy the crazy videos from Catalyst hosts Tripp Crosby and Tyler Stanton. Here’s the first one they uploaded. Best appreciated if you know these names: John Maxwell, Francis Chan, Reggie Joiner, Mark Driscoll, Steven Furtick, and Aaron Keyes.
Ahhhh. Time to get rest and be refreshed. Happy weekend, everyone. :)