It’s Book Fair week here in Manila, so in keeping with the theme, the question for today is: What have you been reading lately?
I have a bad habit of reading several books at the same time. I’m crazy, I know. :) Here are titles that are on my priority list:
1) Linchpin by Seth Godin
2) Entrusting the Key by Ali Smith
3) Dreaming in Chinese: Mandarin Lessons in Life, Love, and Language by Deborah Fallows
Your turn! What are you reading?
In case you missed it, I’m giving out some special Book Fair offers and five gift certificates worth P500 from OMF Literature. You have until Saturday at noon to get a chance to snag one of the gift certificates! To find out more, check out this post.
* * *
If you liked this, you might be interested in these related posts:
- Tell Me Thursday: School Talk
- Tell Me Thursday: Let’s Talk About Books!
- Tell Me Thursday: What has been speaking to your heart lately?