1) Friends of Fate – I’m a sucker for heartwarming videos. This feature from ESPN is one of them: it’s a beautiful story of a friendship born from a divine appointment. I can’t embed it on the blog, but to view it, just click here.
2) Liwanag by Julianne Tarroja and Back to Love by Quest – I’m all for positive and powerful music. And because this blog is all about faith, hope, and love, I knew I just had to share these two music videos that spread the same message. Awesome new stuff from two of my favorite artists:
Julianne Tarroja and her latest single, Liwanag (that means “Light”!):
QUEST and his first single, Back to Love. I posted the unofficial video a couple of months ago, but this one’s brand new:
If you like them, please show your support by requesting for their songs or videos on your friendly neighborhood radio station or music channel. Their albums are both available in most record stores in the Philippines. If you’re in the US, you can also check out Julianne’s first album, Grateful, on iTunes.
3) Brobee of Yo Gabba Gabba with ?uestlove – This is just too cool/cute. You have to watch it :)
Was there a video that caught your attention this week? Share it!
* * *
If you liked this, you might be interested in these related posts:
- What I’m Loving This Week: Thoughts on Love, Life, and Waiting
- What I’m Loving This Week: Thoughts on Love, Honor, Leadership, and Planning
- What I’m Loving This Week: Awesome Internet Finds