Some of my favorite posts from this past week:
1) Does God Still Restore Marriages? from Paolo Punzalan – my pastor just posted the video that made everyone cry at church last weekend (except for the men, of course….they don’t cry, their eyes just sweat!). I really hope you can take the time to watch this beautiful video. Oh, and prepare the tissues!
2) The Ultimate Poster Child For What Could Have Been by Steven Furtick – “What could have been” = scary words. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want fear to take over my life. This is another great read from Steven Furtick.
Did you find any “treasures” on the ‘net this week? Do share!
* * *
If you liked this, you might be interested in these related posts:
- What I’m Loving This Week: To-Do Lists, Leadership Tips, Book Lists
- What I’m Loving This Week: Thoughts on Love, Honor, Leadership, and Planning
- What I’m Loving This Week: Awesome Internet Finds