1) Fishforpeople.net – I can’t remember if I’ve blogged about this before, but I’ve always liked this site, which was recommended to me by @carissescueta. Visited it again today. Really awesome stuff. Here are some of my faves:
The great news is that you can download almost the entire Fishforpeople collection here. (The uber-talented guy who created the site is generous with usage, too!)
2) Fresh content from these blogs:
- Mark Batterson gave a different perspective on being “Below Average”
- Tyler Stanton‘s “Open Letter to People Without Kids” made me laugh (as his posts tend to do). I especially loved the part about men and pregnant women :-D
- Francis Kong‘s powerful reminder: “You Can Control Your Time”
- LV Hanson blogged on Catalyst Space about leaving, unplugging, and truly living: “6 Weeks Away and Unplugged”
- David Bonifacio wrote yet another great piece: “Grand Symphony”
- Anne Jackson wrote a wonderfully honest entry that really spoke to my heart: “When God Isn’t…”
3) Super Mario Bros Crossover – If you’re an 80’s kid like I am, chances are you’re pretty passionate about the Mario Bros. Thanks to Tyler Stanton for highlighting this site this week. Brings back awesome childhood memories! :)
4) The Crate & Barrel catalog – My cousin’s catalog arrived in the mail today, and my casual browsing turned into wide-eyed wonder. My nephew noticed my joy and without me knowing, he asked his mom if I could keep it and she said yes. Sweet! :) Even better: discovering that you can browse the current and previous catalogues online here. Inspiration is free…and they have a section just for that, too!
5) Formspring.me – Questions get me thinking. Thinking leads to reflecting, which leads to changing, growing, and even writing. Some of the blog posts I’ve written that were most meaningful to me started with a question that was floating around in my head. If you’d like to ask me a question, here’s a fast (and fun) way to do it. You can ask anonymously too, if you wish! –> http://formspring.me/lizetteclaudio
So if you’re looking for sites to surf this week, click on the links above, show these sites some love and let me know what you think!